Official FF Entertainies - Variety Sketch/Talk Show Series of 2020

Deadpulse

To be eligible the program must have aired at least 5 episodes within 2020. Nomination will be the same as for the Official FF BSET. Posters will be able to create a list of favorite to least favorite for each category listed above. Nominations max at 30 and the #1 nom on each posters list garners 30 points, #2 gets 29, etc etc.

Nominations will close on Wednesday, March 24th at 4:00pm!

@Calvert28 @THE DUKE   @Dome @The Orca @August4th @thrILL! @Malfatron @Elky  @rackcs @MikeT14 @Daniel  @seminoles1 @scar988 @JoshstraDaymus @JonStark @animaltested  @Bullet Club @AlexGreen#20 @Fresh Prince @KManX89 @TENINCH @SlevinKelevra @bucsfan333 @Ray Reed @Bucketheadsdad @kingseanjohn@Pickle Rick @THE DUKE @INbengalfan @biggio7 @RandyMossIsBoss @Shockwave @Tk3 @James @JBURGE @TheKillerNacho @ET80 @Beavis

14 minutes ago, Shockwave said:

Honestly SNL is the only one I watch regularly and can stomach (barely). These shows have been mostly unwatchable for years but also I'm up at 4:45 am every morning and never get to watch the late night shows anymore

imo SNL needs to move more into scripted nonlive sketches, like the digital shorts with Andy Samberg.

Those are the ones I enjoy, like with the Stan parody with Pete Davidson.

That way, they can do editing and such to make sure its good.

In the current format, there are mostly misses with the humor but the talent is definitely there with the current cast members

• Like 1

Every late night show now is unfunny trash and not even about comedy anymore.   I was never the biggest fan of guys like Leno or Letterman, but at least their shows were more about comedy and entertaining than being self righteous mainstream political hacks. 

Comedy is largely dead.  The remaining vestiges of decent comedy arent found anywhere near these trainwrecks.

Conan is the only one remotely decent, but neither him nor his show are anywhere close to what they once were.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, 43M said:

Every late night show now is unfunny trash and not even about comedy anymore.   I was never the biggest fan of guys like Leno or Letterman, but at least their shows were more about comedy and entertaining than being self righteous mainstream political hacks. 

Comedy is largely dead.  The remaining vestiges of decent comedy arent found anywhere near these trainwrecks.

Conan is the only one remotely decent, but neither him nor his show are anywhere close to what they once were.

Without getting into the weeds, I loved Colbert on Comedy Central. I hate what he's done on CBS. Not really a fan of anyone else on right now either.

• Like 1