2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

1 minute ago, mountainpd said:

Lovely just wanted to check before I throw my bids away again.

Before you start making bids, there are things I need to do before I officially start this back up again, right now just have it open to receive testing claims and to make sure it's good to go the way it is set up.

• Like 1

Alright so this is what I've decided to do based on input from you guys and what I think would not overly complicated things.  

You put a claim in and whether or not you are awarded the player or not, it still counts as a claim.  

Each claim you enter in drops you 32 spots.

I will hide the columns G,H and M thru P in the Waiver Wire Order sheet.  I'm also deleting all of the team sheets that I created earlier.  I'll also hide column S & T in the waiver wire results sheet to make this a blind claim process.  You'll be able to view you claims as you enter them in the form in the waiver wire order sheet to confirm you claim was registered.

When I get this done, I'll load the erfa and the latest releases since we took this down and announce that it's back up and running as is.

• Like 2

WAIVER WIRE IS BACK UP AND RUNNING

Waiver Wire Claim Workbook

Use the link at the top of the Waiver Wire Results sheet to access the form used to submit claims.

For each claim you submit your waiver wire claim order drops 32 spots, this count does not reset, so limit claims.

Claims are now blind and you won't know who has been awarded until after the 48 hr running clock has expired.

@LuckyNumber11 @whodatOL @mike23md @KingOfNewYork @BringinDaPain @Forge @sparky151 @cortes02 @Matts4313 @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @pwny @samsel23 @Trojan @carrolljcmc @EaglesPeteC @FinneasGage @Uncle Buck @DoleINGout @JetsandI @ny92mike @bcb1213 @T-rade @Cbrunn @Justone2 @mountainpd @Daniel @MikeT14 @MaximusGluteus @drfrey13 @Deadpulse @YogiBiz @SerenityNow

9 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

WAIVER WIRE IS BACK UP AND RUNNING

Waiver Wire Claim Workbook

Use the link at the top of the Waiver Wire Results sheet to access the form used to submit claims.

For each claim you submit your waiver wire claim order drops 32 spots, this count does not reset, so limit claims.

Claims are now blind and you won't know who has been awarded until after the 48 hr running clock has expired.

@LuckyNumber11 @whodatOL @mike23md @KingOfNewYork @BringinDaPain @Forge @sparky151 @cortes02 @Matts4313 @BowserBroncos @winitall @squire12 @jch1911 @Counselor @pwny @samsel23 @Trojan @carrolljcmc @EaglesPeteC @FinneasGage @Uncle Buck @DoleINGout @JetsandI @ny92mike @bcb1213 @T-rade @Cbrunn @Justone2 @mountainpd @Daniel @MikeT14 @MaximusGluteus @drfrey13 @Deadpulse @YogiBiz @SerenityNow

Apologies for the fact i just made a typo when entering my claim. Should be 2384 or if its easier for you i can enter a new one.

Edited by Justone2

Just now, Justone2 said:

Was more worried about breaking the sheet than messing up my order. Great job by you and @JetsandI getting it working again.

Yeah I think we finally got the kinks worked out of it.  So crossing fingers it doesn't act up.

All the credit goes to @JetsandI he stayed on me until we got it figured out.  Wasn't exactly what he was hoping for but better than it was.

Requesting Feedback

As you guys are doing things within your private workbooks, I'd like for you guys to let me know how to improve the design of the sheets.  For example, in the UFA bidding sheet, I hate that I've got to scroll left to right to view the available cap.  Or that I have to change the drop down name in the reserve bidding sheet after each round of FA because the APY values have changed.

Any little thing that you would find helpful in navigating that we might be able to make better with this new build.  

Another example, is having the cap calculate the exact cost of the rookie pool rather than estimates, or including a sheet that can be altered to select different teams to view their current roster,  having this option would allow for setting up to see what a trade would do to your available cap. 

Let me know about the worksheets that you use, what you don't use as well.  The more information I have the better, and trust me nothing you suggest or the feedback you provide is going to insult me.  I value your opinions and need it to make improvements.   

So please help me help you make this a better mock.

Post this information in the Suggestion thread please just so it doesn't get lost and if you think about it tag me in the post.