FFMD - Patriots War Room - OTC 4/7 9:20 EST

Ghostnote

4 hours ago, m haynes said:

Rondale Moore is off the board. Pick 29.

The 2nd RD would be CB, OT. Based on the value. I would also have Zaven Collins high on the list.

Picks in order.

Z Collins ( doubt he will be there at 46 ) If he in range.  I would trade a 4th

Players drafted in order.

CB

Asante Samuel Jr.

Eric Stokes

Tyson Campbell

LT

Samuel Cosmi

Liam Eichenberg

Jalen Mayfield

Dillon Radunz

Player to take if they are off the board

Alim McNeill DT

Walker Little LT

I like this list. I like Campbell above Stokes tbh. I also think Cosmi, then Mayfield. 

That is if Zaven is gone. I might be able to get a 3rd back possibly. Just have to see. 

6 hours ago, m haynes said:

Rondale Moore is off the board. Pick 29.

The 2nd RD would be CB, OT. Based on the value. I would also have Zaven Collins high on the list.

Picks in order.

Z Collins ( doubt he will be there at 46 ) If he in range.  I would trade a 4th

Players drafted in order.

CB

Asante Samuel Jr.

Eric Stokes

Tyson Campbell

LT

Samuel Cosmi

Liam Eichenberg

Jalen Mayfield

Dillon Radunz

Player to take if they are off the board

Alim McNeill DT

Walker Little LT

Zaven Collins is already gone for FFMD, but if the Pats could get him that would be a great acquisition.  He reminds me a lot of Brian Urlacher, and I think he's going to be a great pro.

As far as FFMD is concerned, taking Mac Jones was a smart move.  He's a perfect Belichick guy.  Great accuracy, and smart as a whip.  Those two could do some great things in the years Bill has left. 

Edited by Uncle Buck

11 hours ago, Ghostnote said:

I like this list. I like Campbell above Stokes tbh. I also think Cosmi, then Mayfield. 

That is if Zaven is gone. I might be able to get a 3rd back possibly. Just have to see. 

My vote would be for AS jr or a trade down. I wont be around this afternoon to help out

On 3/21/2021 at 5:51 PM, Deadpulse said:

@m haynes @Crimmage @ToonPatriot @JohnCena @1ForTheThumb @ChazStandard @LaFellSBXLIXMVP @jofos @Starless @Hunter2_1 @SBLIII @PatriotsWin! @CP3MVP @Yin-Yang @dhunt2402 @Uncle Buck @LD696 @biggie. @scottishpatriot @Troy Brown @The Third Rider @IheartMyV8 @Dan33185 @Asciimo @mission27 @goldfishwars @Vachon777 @Pats#1 @lancerman @Iron_man @y*so*blu @SirA1 @Nex_Gen

Hey gang, lets make sure we help out Ghostnote here. We've had some really solid discussion on first round QBs so lets be sure to put some of that in here for him to consider. I also highly recommend becoming an official staff member but it is not required to offer your 2 cents!

Any of you guys about to make the pick?

9 hours ago, Ghostnote said:

LB Jahlani Tavai

WR Michael Gallup

RT/RG Halapoulivaati Vaitai

DT/DE Da'Shawn Hand

This is from the Lions. 

The Lions have offered Vaitai and Gallup for a 3rd. Gimme a heads up on something. I am not in favor of doing it, but its up to the forum. 

I am interested in Gallup. but not for a 3rd. 

I’d decline. Gallup is a nice player but is on a one year deal. All of the Lions’ LBs have been bad (granted, how well they’ve been used is up for debate). Vaitai is awful and has one of the worst contracts in the NFL. 

On 4/3/2021 at 2:03 AM, Yin-Yang said:

I’d decline. Gallup is a nice player but is on a one year deal. All of the Lions’ LBs have been bad (granted, how well they’ve been used is up for debate). Vaitai is awful and has one of the worst contracts in the NFL. 

Gallup was re-signed to a 3 year - $27M ($9M APY) deal. 

Tavai was drafted specifically for the NE defense. 

40 minutes ago, Karnage84 said:

Gallup was re-signed to a 3 year - $27M ($9M APY) deal. 

Tavai was drafted specifically for the NE defense. 

That’s a good contract for him, cheaper than I think he’ll likely get in FA next year.

NE does like it’s bigger backers. The team however does need Hightower, Bentley, Jennings, and Hall, all playing essentially the sameish roles in an amoeba defense.