What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:
7 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

Careful with that. Jumps right to a felony when you choke somebody.

Never mind, worst idea ever B60... lol. This why you need your elders around. 

And a lawyer. The only reason we keep fret around is because he can preemptively give us advice on how to stay out of the clink.

Being able to embed gfycat at full resolution completely changes the game on gif posting.

No more excuses for those garbage tumblr gifs.

Reporting back.  Unicorn Leg was a little dry (I don't think they were mopping while they were smoking the pork legs).  Fried Nachos are legit and glorious.  And the Chile Relleno Burger is one of the best burgers I've had where the cow wasn't slaughter that day or the day before (but this particular food vendor has like 3 Best in Show Medals in the last 5 years, so you come to expect this quality of them).

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:
10 minutes ago, mission27 said:

For real can we get a mafia going or something?  

It would be nice if we knew who all was here.

Based on the list you gave me...

@11sanchez11 @biggio7 @bucsfan333 @CWood21 @Danger @devils1854 @EliteTexan80 @flyers0909 @fretgod99 @Gmen4ev @Heimdallr @HighHopes @Hockey5djh @HorizontoZenith @husker_vikes3 @iPwn @james.mcmurry13 @JammerHammer21 @jfinley88 @JMG @jrry32 @khodder @MightyMouse07 @mission27 @NewAge @Pats#1 @Phire @RandyMossIsBoss @ravens_rool28 @Rearviewmirror @stallyns @texans_uk @The LBC @thelawoffices @theuntouchable @Tyty @UofMfan909 @zelbell

2 hours ago, Bednarik60 said:

I was listening to Chael Patrick Sonnen explain that when you take some one down in a street fight you never go fully to the ground, you crouch or bend over but never put your knees down or your open to get blasted on the ground by kicks from other people... The way he explained it made so much sense and coming form a wrestler whos been in street fights made even more sense. 

My favorite and most successful shot in wrestling was a blast double (head in chest, hands behind knees, drive straight back). I never touched my knee to mat on that shot. 

It depends on the shot really. With sweep singles, and high crotches, you touch your knee because of the angle you're taking. Sonnen's shot, and most shots in the UFC, are blast doubles and shoot re-shoot situations. 

13 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Can't do it, unfortunately. I am taking the Bar Exam on Tuesday and Wednesday and then a post-bar trip almost immediately after it.