Official FF BSET - The Office vs The Mandalorian

Deadpulse

Sweet 16 - Heisenberg  

33 members have voted

1. 1. 3rd seed vs 19th seed

• The Office (3)
    • The Mandalorian (19)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/12/2021 at 09:00 PM

Mandalorian.  And for me it was quite easy.  One, the Office just isn't my thing.  Yeah, it's funny.  But not the kind of thing I'd re-watch.  Grew up when Star Wars first hit the big screen.  It may be the best representation of my generation, movie wise.  The show builds on that.  

Ooh.  I didn't have the Mandalorian ranked on my original list because it was just one (albeit mostly stellar) season.  But season 2, especially the last few episodes, immediately put it in contention for one of my favorite shows of all time.

The Office is an absolute classic though, and it's because of The Office that we have Parks and Rec, The Good Place, and Master of None.  I think I know where I'm voting, but I'll think about it for a minute.

2 hours ago, INbengalfan said:

Mandalorian.  And for me it was quite easy.  One, the Office just isn't my thing.  Yeah, it's funny.  But not the kind of thing I'd re-watch.  Grew up when Star Wars first hit the big screen.  It may be the best representation of my generation, movie wise.  The show builds on that.  

Same, I've never been able to get into The Office, and love The Mandalorian. This is the way. 

• Like 2