• EDGE Khalil Mack
    • EDGE Von Miller
    • EDGE Calais Campbell
    • LB Luke Kuechly
    • LB Bobby Wagner
    • CB Casey Heyward
    • CB Jalen Ramsey
    • S Harrison Smith
    • Other (I can only put 20 choices on here so if I missed your choice whoops -- Please specify)
  2. 2. -Second Choice-

• QB Drew Brees
    • QB Aaron Rodgers
    • RB Todd Gurley
    • RB Ezekiel Elliot
    • WR Antonio Brown
    • WR Julio Jones
    • TE Rob Gronkowski
    • T Lane Johnson
    • T Trent Williams
    • G Zach Martin
    • DT Aaron Donald
    • EDGE Khalil Mack
    • EDGE Von Miller
    • EDGE Calais Campbell
    • LB Luke Kuechly
    • LB Bobby Wagner
    • CB Casey Heyward
    • CB Jalen Ramsey
    • S Harrison Smith
    • Other (I can only put 20 choices on here so if I missed your choice whoops -- Please specify)

@chisoxguy7 @Reginaldm9 @flyingmonkey30 @EliteTexan80 @RandyMossIsBoss @renndawg37 @tribar @48 1/2ers @SmittyBacall @1234567 @Yin-Yang @///mcompact @blkwdw13 @rob_shadows @JBURGE25 @packerrfan74 @tom cody @WizardHawk @goldfishwars @Kiwibrown @e16bball @Texas_OutLaw7 @MikeT14 @BlondeonBlonde @jfinley88 @sammymvpknight @Packerraymond @EL Guapo @TheGreatZepp @skywlker32 @BroncoBruin @RaidersAreOne @Non-Issue @Jags

-The Top 100 NFL Players- 

1. QB Tom Brady, Patriots

If you feel a different player should be on the poll instead of someone else who is there please let me know who and why. I would like to leave a diversity in the positions on the list as it doesn't seem necessary to have the entire list be QBs and EDGE rushers for example. If your choice is not on the poll, please vote "Other" and specify who with a comment. Also let me know who should be added to the poll next.

10 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Other- Russell Wilson

lol.

I voted Donald and then Rodgers. I think Rodgers is more valuable to a franchise, but Donald is the better player purely based on a snap-to-snap basis. That's how I plan on voting, as it was not really specified by the OP what kind of poll this was.

Is this a top 100 regardless of positional importance? Like if you evaluated these guys and gave them a grade, who would have the highest scores based on performance?

Or is this a top 100 based on the concept of "you're building a team for 1 season and get to pick your team. What's your big board look like?"

And is this based on the 2017 season like the NFL Network did? Is this a guesstimate of who will dominate in 2018?

@Danger

6 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

Yeah, I'm not sure how you're creating this list. First place votes should matter far more than second. Rodgers had 20 to Brady's 16.

Total votes. For example.

22 people have Rogers at 1, 6 have him at 2, but 18 other people have him at 3 or lower.
17 people have Brady at 1, 21 people have Brady at 2, 8 other people have him at 3 or lower.

The average for Rogers 1.913
The average for Brady is 1.804 

Brady is as a whole viewed as higher. 

44 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Is this a top 100 regardless of positional importance? Like if you evaluated these guys and gave them a grade, who would have the highest scores based on performance?

Or is this a top 100 based on the concept of "you're building a team for 1 season and get to pick your team. What's your big board look like?"

Those specific details are up to you.

Archived