2021 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

4 minutes ago, pwny said:

Not great to find out while I’m out of town for Vday that I have one day after I get back to get contracts done instead of the three I thought I had before I left.

Oh well

sorry about that.   Just trying to keep things moving and people not losing interest in the process

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

Not great to find out while I’m out of town for Vday that I have one day after I get back to get contracts done instead of the three I thought I had before I left.

Oh well

I know the schedule changes suck.  Blame that on me, working through some health issues that couldn't have came at a worse time.

Bids can be placed at anytime from now until Monday late evening though.

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

I know the schedule changes suck.  Blame that on me, working through some health issues that couldn't have came at a worse time.

Bids can be placed at anytime from now until Monday late evening though.

Nah its fine. We just likely won’t be submitting contracts this round. The spreadsheets won’t let me actually select a player from my phone and I work until past the deadline on Monday. Its whatever. 

Just now, pwny said:

Nah its fine. We just likely won’t be submitting contracts this round. The spreadsheets won’t let me actually select a player from my phone and I work until past the deadline on Monday. Its whatever. 

Apologies man...We haven't been hitting on all cylinders this year with the mock draft.  Seems like what can go wrong has gone wrong.  Normally not like this.  

Was hoping to give you new guys a better show than this.

19 minutes ago, pwny said:

If you know who you are targeting and how much you are willing to spend, maybe a disinterested party could build the contracts for you? @ny92mike

• Like 1