Spider-Man Mafia (Legacy Game) - GAME OVER SYMBIOTES WIN

Blue

Welcome, true believers! Once again, we find our hero Peter Parker, known around the world as the Spectacular Spider-Man, in a heap of trouble! His most infamous foes have joined forces against him, and his allies are few and far between. So get ready for a true superhero action-thriller, packed to the brim with thrills and chills, twists and turns, and of course, non-stop web-spinning, wall-crawling action!

Excelsior!

RULES (read these first)

1.      No communicating with other players outside the thread unless I say you can. I will set up any and all Discord chats for team communication, including deadchat.

2.      Do not edit posts containing votes. Go wild with everything else if you wanna.

3.      Do not post your role PM (quoted or otherwise). Do not reveal the results of your Night PMs until the Night writeup is posted. Do not post about the game after you are eliminated.

4.      Day phases will have a 24 hour deadline. To vote during the Day phase, Bold the name of the player you want to vote for. You can change your vote as many times as you like before the deadline. If a single player receives a majority of votes, they will be eliminated; otherwise, the player with the highest number of votes at the end of the Day will be eliminated. In the event of ties, there will be a 15 minute OT run-off between the tied players; if players remain tied, no one will be eliminated.

5.      Night will last 1 hour. You are allowed and encouraged to submit Night actions before Night begins to ensure you do not miss your Night action. You may change your Night action as many times as you like until I have received Night PMs from all relevant players.

6.      Failure to vote or submit a Night PM for two consecutive phases is grounds for a modkill. I will not be generous.

7.      Keep it civil in the thread, do not call each other names, and no accusations of sexism/racism/isms of any sort; if you have an issue with somebody, PM me, don’t continue to engage with that person.

8.      This will be a Legacy game. This means that the roles which win/survive this game will affect the set-up for a subsequent game (likely Marvel Knights themed) in the future. It is likely that at least one player will be invited to play the same character in the next game.

Day 1 Ends with No Elimination

Night 1 A Rough Night for Animals

Day 2 The Game Has Less Venom In It Now

Night 2 The Daily Bugle Loses Its Leader

Day 3 Death of a Spider-Man

Night 3 The Doc Dies

Day 4 Squire's Death Has Everyone Seeing Double

Night 4 Maximum Carnage

Day 5 A Spectacular Elimination

Night 5 What's a Kingpin to a God

Day 6 No Negatives, Only Positives

Night 6 Ultimate Carnage

Spider-Man Faction Roles

Cult Roles

Villain Roles

Player List:

1. @Dome - Miles Morales, Ninja Alignment Cop, Spider-Man

2. @MWil23 - Rhino, Strongman Reflexive Roleblocker, Villain

3. @JoshstraDaymus - Kraven, Condemning Serial Killer, Symbiote

4. @Nazgul - Venom, Informed Announcing Macho Doctor, Villain

5. @bucsfan333 - Carnage, Flagbearer Two-Shot Activated Ninja Poisoner Cult Leader, Symbiote

6. @ET80/Mwil2 - The Chameleon, Ninja Self-Framing Visitor, Symbiote

7. @HoboRocket - Scorpion, Complex Roleblocker, Villain

8. @Counselor - Electro, Stalker, Symbiote

9. @biggio7 - Doctor Octopus, Flagbearer One-Shot Strong-willed Universal Roleblocker Cult Leader, Sinister Six

10. @bcb1213 - Tombstone, Announcing Bodyguard Mentee, Kingpin

11. @Forge - Morbius, Voyeur Vote Blocker, Symbiote

12. @squire12 - Ben Reilly, Roaming Copyspider, Spider-Man

13. @kingseanjohn - Mysterio, Complex Redirector, Villain

14. @bigbadbuff - The Lizard, Parity Cop, Villain

15. @SwAg - The Jackal, Reviver Survivor, Symbiote

16. @The Orca - Wilson Fisk, Flagbearer One-Shot Mentor Cult Leader, Kingpin

17. @Malfatron - The Vulture, Informed Coroner, Villain

18. @Matts4313 - Peter Parker, Compulsive Vigilante, Spider-Man

19. @rackcs - Mister Negative, Commuting JOAT, Villain

20. @Pickle Rick - Green Goblin, Doublevote Bomber Usurper, Kingpin

21. @jasonwbantle - Sandman, Indecisive Hider, Villain

22. @MD4L - Black Cat, Night Results Thief, Villain

23. @theuntouchable - J. Jonah Jameson, Triggered Multitasking JOAT Reporter, Symbiote

24. @Daboyle - Silver Sable, Vengeful Double One-Shot Gladiator Governor, Villain

Edited by Blue

@amac, @bcb1213, @bigbadbuff, @biggio7, @bucsfan333, @Counselor, @DaBoys, @daboyle250, @Deadpulse@DingoLadd@Dome, @ET80, @Forge, @gopherwrestler, @Heimdallr, @HoboRocket@JoshstraDaymus, @kingseanjohn, @Malfatron@Matts4313, @MD4L, @Mega Ron@mission27, @MWil23@Nazgul, @Pickle Rick, @rackcs, @Ragnarok, @RuskieTitan@squire12@SwAg, @SwoleXmad, @swoosh, @TedLavie, @Tk3@The LBC@The Orca@theuntouchable, @TLO, @VikeManDan@vikesfan89, @Whicker

Even if you have 'retired' from Mafia, I encourage you to play; I promise you're going to enjoy this.

Let me know if I forgot to tag anyone here.

Edited by Blue