Official FF BSET - South Park vs Game of Thrones

Deadpulse

Final Four  

36 members have voted

1. 1. 2nd seed vs 4th seed

• South Park (4)
    • Game of Thrones (2)

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/09/2021 at 09:00 PM

The effort it took to create a show the size and scale of GOT will always impress me. Had the show creators been provided source material til the end it would easily be the greatest show of all time. But alas they botched the ending so badly. South Park has been so damn good for so long. Absolutely NO SUBJECT is off limits, and in this current social climate it's the show we all need... it's as good now as it ever was.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

If GoT had competent writers who could've ended the show as well as it started, it could've gone down as the greatest show of all time. They don't, it didn't, South Park (to me) is pretty unbeatable. 

Easy choice. 

imagine if it had the Breaking Bad writers.

• Like 1

South Park. 

This would of been close for me regardless, but if Game of Thrones Final Season wasn’t so bad, I would of voted Game of Thrones. GoT was the GOAT going into the Final Season. No way I’d put it above Breaking Bad, South Park, Better Call Saul, Rick and Morty, and a few other shows after that final season. Still a solid show though. 

South Park is iconic. I don’t think South Park is a Top 2 show of all time, but it’s better than Game of Thrones. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

got GIF by Game of Thrones: #PrepareForWinter

Me vs you people who actually think South Park should win...

I'm with you, although I knew GoT would get bounced eventually because of the feelings around the last season. I'm fine with South Park being the one that does it.