Ozark Mafia - Currently Day Five

Dome

On 7/6/2021 at 9:09 AM, Dome said:

Last chance to sign up, ideally we'll get 3-5 more players. 

If you have already signed up, please send me a PM to make the role distribution process easier. Thank ya.

I'll finalize roles late tonight (talking 2-3am EST) and send them out. D1 will be Wednesday and Thursday. 

@11sanchez11, @AFlaccoSeagulls@amac@Beavis, @bigbadbuff@biggio7, @Blahstoise, @BleedTheClock, @BrettFavre004, @BringinDaPain, @buddy_z34, @buno67, @carl_sjunior, @CAS22, @coltsmanic808@Counselor, @DawgX, @devils1854@daboyle250 @DingoLadd@Dome@FinneasGage@FriendlyEnemy@gopherwrestler, @Heimdallr, @HoboRocket@Hockey5djh, @James@JBURGE, @Jlash, @JMG@JoshstraDaymus, @jrry32, @Ketchup, @KManX89, @KOTN-93, @LuckyNumber11@Malfatron@Matts4313, @MD4L, @Mega Ron@mission27, @MookieMonstah, @MWil23@N4L@Nazgul@rackcs, @RandyMossIsBoss@Ragnarok, @RuskieTitan@Shady Slim, @squire12@SwAg, @SwoleXmad, @TedLavie, @Tk3@TheKillerNacho@The LBC@The Orca@theuntouchable, @TLO, @Tugboat@VikeManDan@vikesfan89, @Vindicatedxx@Whicker@Wyld Stallyns

Wtf you want 

Camino Del Rio (Navarro) walked up to Wendy (Ozark/Byrde). She didn’t bother turning around to face her killer, it was over.

Del shot Wendy in the back of the head.

@Matts4313 is dead. 

Del’s victory was short lived. Before Wendy’s body even hit the floor a barrage of gunfire ripped through the room and hit Del multiple times. He fell to the ground and behind him stood Grace (Ozark/Byrde).

Del is dead. @gopherwrestler

Grace dropped the assault rifle and began convulsing, dying moments later.

@Hockey5djh is dead.

The next morning Grace’s body was found in a horrifying fashion. It appears someone has come in the night and removed her unborn baby from its mother’s dead body. Grim.

@Hockey5djh may keep posting as Zeke. Zeke does not have a vote and doesn’t count towards towns ratio, but at least he’s alive.

It is now Day 5. You may talk.

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

Just now, bcb1213 said:

Well you killed hockey so no 

Out of my hands as I posted. I just got told he is ill. I even gave him my vote yesterday to vote anyone he wanted

If you voted Bucs instead yesterday the game would be over and town won 

Just now, The Orca said:

Out of my hands as I posted. I just got told he is ill. I even gave him my vote yesterday to vote anyone he wanted

If you voted Bucs instead yesterday the game would be over and town won 

I don't believe you. Sorry. Your role of kills town while leaving bad guys alive is no good. At this juncture unless he's been holding it, fbi guy has no kills left so that's a stone to be turned over tommorow 

1 hour ago, Dome said:

Camino Del Rio (Navarro) walked up to Wendy (Ozark/Byrde). She didn’t bother turning around to face her killer, it was over.

Del shot Wendy in the back of the head.

@Matts4313 is dead. 

Del’s victory was short lived. Before Wendy’s body even hit the floor a barrage of gunfire ripped through the room and hit Del multiple times. He fell to the ground and behind him stood Grace (Ozark/Byrde).

Del is dead. @gopherwrestler

Grace dropped the assault rifle and began convulsing, dying moments later.

@Hockey5djh is dead.

The next morning Grace’s body was found in a horrifying fashion. It appears someone has come in the night and removed her unborn baby from its mother’s dead body. Grim.

@Hockey5djh may keep posting as Zeke. Zeke does not have a vote and doesn’t count towards towns ratio, but at least he’s alive.

It is now Day 5. You may talk.

My B, I meant to log back on last night. GG all. Go town!

12 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I don't believe you. Sorry. Your role of kills town while leaving bad guys alive is no good. At this juncture unless he's been holding it, fbi guy has no kills left so that's a stone to be turned over tommorow 

Dude I gave you all my info under no threat. None. Of any kind. Cause you all needed it. I came forward as a survivor and let you know who Perry was and that he is a threat to town clearly based on my Wincon. The game is still going. We know who Perry is. He lied about his character and alignment already...did I? No. 

Come on. You know I'm not dumb. I'm not going to sacrifice a potential win to claim freaking nontown if I wasn't telling the truth. Pretty for sure you all said the coffee was fake...it was real. Pretty for sure it was you, Matts, and guess who Bucs who didn't believe/ lynched gun giving town saving Nacho/Scoundrel. So what i have said has been true. Even gave my vote to Hockey regardless who he wanted to lynch cause I knew he was town.....and you still don't believe me lol. I've gotten 1 thing wrong all game I think and thats who Del Rio was. Good shot @Hockey5djh. But it seemed I was 1 of the only ones wanting to push Daboyle and Gopher yesterday. 

Why not give me the chance here. 1 person, 1 day, 1 vote. Bucs. Im not wrong

@Daboyle please vote me or Bucs today. Bucs is Agent Perry and the last threat to town. I am Darlene Snell indy survivor. I dont care if you vote me but please vote someone. Though vote Bucs if you are town and want to win