• DT Fletcher Cox
    • EDGE Chandler Jones
    • EDGE Calais Campbell
    • EDGE Cameron Jordan
    • LB Bobby Wagner
    • CB Xavier Rhodes
    • CB Jalen Ramsey
    • S Harrison Smith
    • Other (I can only put 20 choices on here so if I missed your choice whoops -- Please specify)
  2. 2. -Second Choice-

• QB Matt Ryan
    • QB Ben Roethlisberger
    • RB Todd Gurley
    • RB Ezekiel Elliot
    • WR DeAndre Hopkins
    • WR Julio Jones
    • TE Travis Kelce
    • T Trent Williams
    • T Lane Johnson
    • G Zack Martin
    • DT Geno Atkins
    • DT Fletcher Cox
    • EDGE Chandler Jones
    • EDGE Calais Campbell
    • EDGE Cameron Jordan
    • LB Bobby Wagner
    • CB Xavier Rhodes
    • CB Jalen Ramsey
    • S Harrison Smith
    • Other (I can only put 20 choices on here so if I missed your choice whoops -- Please specify)
  3. 3. -Third Choice-

• QB Matt Ryan
    • QB Ben Roethlisberger
    • RB Todd Gurley
    • RB Ezekiel Elliot
    • WR DeAndre Hopkins
    • WR Julio Jones
    • TE Travis Kelce
    • T Trent Williams
    • T Lane Johnson
    • G Zack Martin
    • DT Geno Atkins
    • DT Fletcher Cox
    • EDGE Chandler Jones
    • EDGE Calais Campbell
    • EDGE Cameron Jordan
    • LB Bobby Wagner
    • CB Xavier Rhodes
    • CB Jalen Ramsey
    • S Harrison Smith

Sorry I've been so inconsistent with this. @BroncoBruin has agreed to help out.

On 6/27/2018 at 11:38 AM, Danger said:

Voters can select three players on their ballot. A first place vote allots 3 points to the player selected, second place gets 2 points and third place gets 1 point. The individual with the highest point total will be the player awarded the next slot on the list. 

The criteria for voting is up to you. If you feel another player belongs on the poll, please say who they should be there in place of. I'm trying to keep a variety of positions on the poll so try not to load up on too many from the same one. If your choice is not on the poll, please select "other" and specify the player and their rank on your ballot in a post. Additionally please suggest who you think should be the next person added to the subsequent poll.

@chisoxguy7 @Reginaldm9 @flyingmonkey30 @ET80 @RandyMossIsBoss @renndawg37 @tribar @48 1/2ers @SmittyBacall @1234567 @///mcompact @blkwdw13 @rob_shadows @JBURGE25 @packerrfan74 @tom cody @WizardHawk @goldfishwars @Kiwibrown @e16bball @Texas_OutLaw7 @MikeT14 @BlondeonBlonde @jfinley88 @sammymvpknight @Packerraymond @EL Guapo @TheGreatZepp @skywlker32 @BroncoBruin @RaidersAreOne @Non-Issue @Jags @AlNFL19 @wcblack34 @Yin-Yang @Jakuvious @rob_shadows @DoleINGout @bucsfan333 @StevenK @mdonnelly21 @PatriotsWin! @JaguarCrazy2832 @Stevein2012 @The Hitch @DaBoys @cddolphin @HTTRG3Dynasty @Gore Whore 21 @Spartacus @bkobow05 @The Gnat @GamedayGuru @NickChowaniec @Pugger @JonStark @SteelKing728 @EAGLES3658 @jjab360 @eyecatcher @MattVikings @Nzd07 @Ozzy @TedLavie @MrOaktown_56 @TheFinisher @Duluther @TakeTheBallDeep @Bullet Club @TheVillain112

-The Top 100 NFL Players- 

1. QB Aaron Rodgers, Packers
2. QB Tom Brady, Patriots
3. DT Aaron Donald, Rams
4. WR Antonio Brown, Steelers
5. ED Von Miller, Broncos
6. ED Khalil Mack, Raiders
7. LB Luke Kuechly, Panthers
8. TE Rob Gronkowski, Patriots
9. QB Drew Brees, Saints
10. RB Le'Veon Bell, Steelers
11. QB Russel Wilson, Seahawks

Added:
QB Ben Roethlisberger

Removed:

(QB Russel Wilson)

Players receiving no votes in previous poll:
DT Geno Atkins

Just now, The Gnat said:

Pst... you still have Bell on the list. @Danger

On Third Choice yeah whoops. TBH I just go through those really quickly clicking the already used choices and it still has the old ones there. Surprised it took me this long to make this mistake.

Just now, Danger said:

That is your opinion and you're more than welcome to be wrong.

Must be nice to have the consistency that Julio has had at QB. 

Just look at the list of QBs that Hopkins has had, yet he still remains one of the top producers at WR. We caught a six game glimpse of what Hopkins can do with an elite QB at his disposal, so a fill 16 game stretch will tell you what I'm preaching here. 

Just now, ET80 said:

Must be nice to have the consistency that Julio has had at QB. 

Just look at the list of QBs that Hopkins has had, yet he still remains one of the top producers at WR. We caught a six game glimpse of what Hopkins can do with an elite QB at his disposal, so a fill 16 game stretch will tell you what I'm preaching here. 

That lack of a QB is the biggest reason I can put DeAndre Hopkins at 3. Otherwise he'd be at 4, maybe 5.

10 minutes ago, Danger said:

On Third Choice yeah whoops. TBH I just go through those really quickly clicking the already used choices and it still has the old ones there. Surprised it took me this long to make this mistake.

Psst... it's Russell, with two "l's" at the end. ?

1 minute ago, Danger said:

That lack of a QB is the biggest reason I can put DeAndre Hopkins at 3. Otherwise he'd be at 4, maybe 5.

Really? This isn't a case of a slight drop off at the position - Matt Ryan is significantly better than anyone not named Deshaun Watson. 

Just now, ET80 said:

Really? This isn't a case of a slight drop off at the position - Matt Ryan is significantly better than anyone not named Deshaun Watson. 

Lets look at #4 and #5. They have Eli Manning and Andy Dalton throwing to them...

Maybe I'll put Hopkins in the same tier as Julio and AB this season. We'll have to see how he can do with Watson for a significant part of the season.

Archived