Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

Hey I thought I was your loved husband.

We are still waiting for the mafia crew to join BDL. We are nice and contrary to here, Rags is not a threat at all

1.  Aw, I'm glad I'm considered a threat here.

2.  Why you gotta hate on my inability to make the playoffs in bdl?

11 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Boom. @domepatrol91 hits 1,000 likes. Congrats on making the club.

10 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Think it's a race between you and me for the next thousandaire...

10 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I’m a hundredaire.

10 hours ago, kingseanjohn said:

The race is on

I would like to take this opportunity to point out my likes to post ratio. I'm the actual king of likes on this forum.

14 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Lol I remember when people were a pretty mad after my first hosting gig lol. I lied in role PMs.... and it didn’t go over very well.

I don't have a problem with mods that lie in theory, but I feel like a "not everything you're told is exactly what it seems" warning or something should be stated somewhere before the game.

16 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Indeed.

But activity sucked. Nobody wants to participate if they don't have anything to do except vote.

This is interesting because I noticed the same in Mascot Mafia. All of us who were cult leaders/power roles posted a ton and all the "normies" (even ones who are normally active) were mainly inactive. I figured it was just luck of the draw with the player/role distribution but maybe it was just because they were less interested.

Just now, Whicker said:

Apparently it's great strategy to tell everyone you're changing up your play style. So everyone, I am absolutely changing up my play style for this game.

Malf does it so he can point to it if he draws mafia and plays completely differently. icon_lol.gif

Archived