Cold Winter Nights Mafia CIVS WIN

Dome

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I like hosting games where everyone has a role. It's fun for me and I get A LOT more participation. Guys seem to wanna play more when they've got something to do. I'd create/host more basic games but nobody wants to play.

tbh I don't plan on signing up for any more games that have vanilla civs after this. Even if it's a crappy-ish night move, you still have something to do and a reason to be active.

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Yeah I don’t mind at all... but I get why people get bored with it

I enjoy epicness, but I also enjoy simplicity.

I also enjoy when true things are true. And that is OFTEN sacrificed when trying to manufacture a chaotic story.

I like surprise, I like intrigue, but I don't care for things being chaotic to the point of real logic being irrelevant, and often counter productive.

21 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I enjoy epicness, but I also enjoy simplicity.

I also enjoy when true things are true. And that is OFTEN sacrificed when trying to manufacture a chaotic story.

I like surprise, I like intrigue, but I don't care for things being chaotic to the point of real logic being irrelevant, and often counter productive.

You're so mad. icon_lol.gif

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Is there any chance the people who played in Violent Mafia let me live for any period of time?

I tried to kill you day 1. Not my fault my bomb had a long fuse.

Archived