The Ben Wade Gang Mafia - It's Day 5

Dome

2 spots left.

Roles will go out before my bedtime. Rules will be up soon. Please read them, as a few have changed. 

The biggest rule change will be the majority vote to lynch, and FACTIONAL CHAT MAY ONLY BE USED AT NIGHT. We'll have roughly 12 hour nights to make up for this. 

On 4/21/2018 at 2:38 PM, domepatrol91 said:

Basic Rules:

Game related communications outside of this thread or factional chat is not allowed at any time. Do not edit posts for any reason. Do not copy and paste or screen capture anything I send you. Don’t get Webmaster or another moderator called into this thread for anything. You and/or your team will be punished if you break any of these rules.

Daily voting is the only requirement to play. If you fail to vote for a lynch I’ll begin looking for a replacement. If you fail to vote a 2nd time you’ll be mod killed. These do not have to be consecutive votes.

Mechanics and Gameplay:

Each day vote for who you want to lynch that night. Votes for a lynch must be bolded to count. When voters have reached a majority on one player I will announce nightfall.

I reserve the right to force nightfall if the group cannot decide on who to lynch. If this happens I will post a warning at least 6 hours before nightfall and again 1 hour before. If there is no majority at nightfall, the plurality vote will win. If there is a tie there will be no lynch and night time will begin.

During nightfall you may talk, but voting will not be counted. There will not be a time where talking is not allowed. Players with night time factional chat rooms may begin to use them during Nightfall. I will allow 30 minutes to tweak any Nightfall moves (if present in the game) and after that I’ll announce the lynch (unless a nightfall move or other game mechanic prevents the lynch) and we will begin the night phase.

During the night phase you may continue to talk in this thread and in your factional chat rooms. Voting only counts at Night if you're locking your vote in for the next day. This is to speed up gameplay if players are sure on the next days lynch. Do not vote at night unless you want to lock your vote in for a speed round.

At the beginning of night time, I will announce when the next day will start and players will have until that time to send in their Night moves. The night phase will always be at least 12 hours long. Moves must be sent in via your ROLE PM only. Other players cannot send in moves for you and I will not accept moves in a factional chatroom. You can change your move as many times as you would like up until the start of the next day.

If you’re lynched or killed by another game mechanic you may make one farewell post. Please nothing game related.

15 minutes ago, MathMan said:

you and me will run train dude

I’ll start oiling the rails.

is that a thing? Do they oil rails? I’ve had too many bud lights (which is an embarrassingly low number for me) to think of good innuendo that makes sense.

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Sure 

You betcha 

5 hours ago, LetTheBallFly said:

It's been a blast. Was hoping you would play BB. 

Those games are such a time commitment, and I didn't feel like I wanted to be tied to it for that long.

And there was a really bad experience in one of them that turned me off.

And I got to walk out as a unanimous winner, so I was content with not playing. Maybe sometime down the line.

The gang worked their way down the trail towards their boss’s captors. The fire was just coals now and the Pinkertons were sound asleep. Charlie crept towards the stagecoach that held prisoner the infamous outlaw Ben Wade himself.

Charlie whispered at first, “Hey boss! *pssssst*” his voice was a hiss, “Bosssss! We’re busting you out!”

“Sorry, Charlie.” Ben Wade’s voice replied from the stagecoach. “I had no way to warn you.”

“Evening Mr. Prince.” The Pinkerton Detective, Mr. Grayson Butterfield, emerged  from the shadows of the stagecoach and pulled back the hammer of his revolver. “Hands where I can see them... or I’ll shoot you where you stand.”

A couple Pinkerton Agents emerged from the trees, revolvers drawn and pointed at the Outlaw Gang. The thought-to-be-sleeping Agents sat up from their blankets with weapons at the ready. The Gang looked around for a moment, and then surrendered.

8 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

Known Roles (3:10 to Yuma Theme):
Ben Wade (Outlaw Boss)
Charlie Prince (Outlaw Muscle)
Campos (Outlaw Sharpshooter)
Outlaw Goon
Pinkerton Detective
Pinkerton Agent
Alien Creature

Roles going out over the next hour or so.

Archived