FF Madden Team Franchise: Update p.11

biggio7

42 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Hard when you're throwing to a bunch of bums and the OL is a bunch of bums! Your 50 overall x factor thing was hilarious, that's way too low. I think it could have been 60, 65, 70, 80. 

McCringleberry caught each pass that came his way. *shrug*

• Like 1

Just now, Danger said:

McCringleberry caught each pass that came his way. *shrug*

There were 2 egregious drops in a row that I saw, then a TD on 3rd down. I think the TD was McCringleberry lol  (against the Pats)

Edited by JBURGE
  • Like 1

I'm simmed the rest of the season. No awards for our team, no probowl players.
We finished 0-16.

Draft options:

Offers:
Buffalo trades #4, #36, - 2nd rounder next season
Raiders trades, #7, #27- 1st rounder next season

Draft Options:
There are a few guys but you can check them out tomorrow.

It will be a trade or draft one of the player options. Majority of votes in the channel tomorrow wins out. Also, tomorrow, I'll take everyone through the draft and you can decide how you want to spend your progression points on your player.

@Malfatron@MikeT14@Tyty@Blahstoise@Dome@Tk3@Deadpulse@RandyMossIsBoss@JBURGE@Danger@Neumatic@dABOYLE@Tugboat

Live tomorrow at 8:00 pm est- We start with the draft, get your votes in for the options of trading or drafting. https://www.twitch.tv/jahickory

Come by and watch, maybe you'll decide on creating a player for our team too. Last time to tag all of you, I promise.

@11sanchez11, @AFlaccoSeagulls@amac@Beavis@biggio7, @Blahstoise, @BleedTheClock, @BrettFavre004, @BringinDaPain, @buddy_z34, @buno67, @carl_sjunior, @CAS22, @coltsmanic808@Counselor, @DawgX, @devils1854@daboyle250, @Deadpulse@DingoLadd@Dome, @ET80@FinneasGage@FriendlyEnemy@gopherwrestler, @Heimdallr, @HoboRocket@Hockey5djh, @James@JBURGE, @Jlash, @JMG@JoshstraDaymus, @jrry32, @Ketchup, @KManX89, @KOTN-93, @LuckyNumber11@Malfatron@Matts4313, @MD4L, @Mega Ron@mission27, @MookieMonstah, @MWil23@N4L@Nazgul@rackcs, @RandyMossIsBoss@Ragnarok, @RuskieTitan@Shady Slim, @squire12@SwAg, @SwoleXmad, @TedLavie, @Tk3@TheKillerNacho@The LBC@The Orca@theuntouchable, @TLO, @Tugboat@VikeManDan@vikesfan89, @Vindicatedxx@Whicker, @Woz, @Wyld Stallyns 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JBURGE said:

Hard when you're throwing to a bunch of bums and the OL is a bunch of bums! Your 50 overall x factor thing was hilarious, that's way too low. I think it could have been 60, 65, 70, 80. 

Hey! I think SOMEBODY made an 80 ovr tackle!

• Like 1

Player:
First Name: Harry
Last Name: Johnson
Position: DE
Number: 69
Right/Left Hand: Right
College: Hard Knocks
State: MN
Height: 6’ 8”
Weight: 269
Color Tone: white
Specific Equipment? : Visor/Etc if you want

dark visior, gloves, left arm sleeve, washboard

For Rating/Development: Here are your options:

50 overall- XFACTOR

• Like 1

Is it possible to trade me to the Jaguars?

I'm not really sure how i've done, but i'm not really happy with the team performance and i'll be contacting my agent soon to work something out, to get me out of this organization.

• Like 2

Thank you for putting us out of our misery.

I’m extremely busy with work throughout the week so I can only listen to the games when I see you’re streaming them. Maybe I’ll have some time over the weekend to actually watch us get destroyed. Although I did see the Miami game got close at the end so maybe we will eventually win one.

• Like 1