Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

Just now, Whicker said:

How did I not play in this game?

On 2/5/2019 at 2:47 PM, Whicker said:

@11sanchez11@49ers4life52,  @amac@bcb1213@beezee@biggio7@Blahman88@BrettFavre004@BrotherlyLove@bucsfan333@CAS22@coltsmanic808@CWood21@daboyle250,@Darth Pees@devils1854@EliteTexan80@El ramster@flyers0909@fretgod99@FriendlyEnemy@Gambit Jango@gopherwrestler@Gmen4ev@Heimdallr@HighHopes@Hockey5djh@HokieHigh,  @husker_vikes3@incognito_man@iPwn@Its A Sabotage@james.mcmurry13@JammerHammer21@jetsfan4life51@jfinley88@Jlash@JMG@jrry32@Karmaloop@khodder@kingseanjohn@LetTheBallFly@LETSGOBROWNIES@LionsFTW@LuckyNumber11@MathMan@Matts4313@MD4L@Mich_fan20@MightyMouse07@mission27@MookieMonster@ninerfanwheelz@Officer Ricky@OleXmad@Pats#1@PatriotsWin!@perikirest@Phire@PuntMyLumps@rabbisson@Ragnarok@RandyMossIsBoss@ravens_rool28@Raves@ravishingone@Rearviewmirror@RuskieTitan@S-jax39@samgurl775@skatebeanz@skrILL@SirA1 @SoS@stallyns@Stoop Trash@sunnygsm@swoosh@texans_uk@Texas_OutLaw7@TedLavie@The LBC@thelawoffices@theuntouchable@Tk3@twslhs20@Tyty@Ua@UofMfan909@utley4568@Victor Cruz Pun@Vindicatedxx@VYoung10@Whicker@Woz@Famous Jameis@pheltzbahr@Jlash@PR@DingoLadd@SkunkApes@PARROTHEAD@pollino14@Pastor Dillon@bigbadbuff23835@buddy_z34@iknowcool@buno67@The Gnat@1BackInBlackFan@Texansfan713@Ketchup@BleedTheClock@Troy Brown@KManX89@DawgX@titans0021@teude@squire12, @domepatrol91@Slappy Mc@OH-snelld4GB-IO @Nazgul @SwAg, @VikeManDan, @Mega Ron, @KOTN-93

1. EliTeTexan80 - Tuco Salamanca (Cartel aligned) - died N4
2. theuntoucHable - Skyler White (Good Guys and Walter White aligned) - killed N1
3. SwAg - Marie Schrader (Good Guys aligned) - killed N2
4. sqUire12 -
Skinny Pete (Good Guys aligned) - died N3
5. amAc - Hank Schrader (DEA aligned) - SURVIVES and WINS
6. MeGa Ron -
Mike Ehrmantraut (Gus Fring aligned) - modkilled D1
7. gophErwrestler - Ted Beneke (Good Guys aligned) - SURVIVES AND WINS
8. BCb -
Saul Goodman (Gus Fring and Walter White aligned) - killed N3
9. The OrCa
-
Steven Gomez (DEA aligned) - SURVIVES AND WINS
10. PicKle Rick - Hector Salamanca (Cartel aligned) - SURVIVES BUT LOSES
11. VikeMaNdan - Walter "Flynn" White Jr. (Good Guys aligned) - SURVIVES AND WINS
12. DOme -
Jesse Pinkman (Good Guys aligned) - died N2
13. Woz - Lydia. Rodarte. Quayle. (Madrigal aligned) - killed D3
14. TK3 - Gustavo Fring (Gus Fring aligned) - lynched D3
15. Nazgul -
Leonel and Marco Salamanca (Cartel aligned) - SURVIVES BUT LOSES
16. JAmes - Walter White (Walter White aligned) - lynched D4
17. RagnArok - Detective Tim Roberts (Good Guys aligned) - lynched D1

Just now, Whicker said:

I’m thinking that was before you got into mafia. That was my third ever hosted game I believe 

The first game I ever played in was the "Newbie Mafia" game that @Dome hosted. Then I took a major hiatus after the V for Vendetta game, where I went from a standard "new mafia" to a game with a million roles and mechanics I'd never heard of and completely made a mess of everything that game. LOL

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The first game I ever played in was the "Newbie Mafia" game that @Dome hosted. Then I took a major hiatus after the V for Vendetta game, where I went from a standard "new mafia" to a game with a million roles and mechanics I'd never heard of and completely made a mess of everything that game. LOL

brb gonna go read newbie mafia for nostalgia 

• Like 1